The E-Cycle Switch scheme we are running in partnership with the local council is proving a success!
The initiative offers anyone that lives, works or studies in York the opportunity to borrow an e-cycle from a participating local bike shop and trial it with no obligation to buy.
If they do want to buy then customers are eligible for a discount off e-cycles at all participating bike shops.
That’s just what our first E-Cycle Switch customer, 84-year-old Jack Rose, did after trialling an electric Etnnic trike. Here he is enjoying using it with his great-grandchildren Abigail and Harry.
We offer our full range of inclusive e-cycles for 1-day trials (unless otherwise stated), including recumbents, upright trikes and tandems.
For more information go to the i-Travel E-Switch Scheme page, but the main criteria are:
- The scheme is available to people living, working or studying in the City of York Council local authority area only. Participants must be over the age of 18 and must not already own an e-cycle.
- Those trialling and purchasing an inclusive e-cycle will be eligible for a discount of £800.
- Participants must complete a free trial to be entitled to the discount. The discount cannot be used in addition to any ‘cycle to work scheme’.
- Due to demand, an e-cycle, or one of the correct size, may not always be available at the time you want it. Bike shops will do their best to accommodate your needs in this regard.
- More info on the terms and conditions of participation will be provided when you collect the e-cycle.
For your free trial Call us on 01904 636812 and choose option 2, or email us at email@example.com