We think this might be the best road-going upright-tadpole-tricycle available. Our customers love its neat design and stable handling. Etnnic’s City 2.0 Electric Trike is designed specifically for anyone who has difficulty maintaining balance on a conventional bicycle. Having two wheels at the front makes it easy to position this trike accurately, with no risk of inadvertently knocking a rear wheel – as can sometimes happen when steering a conventional delta tricycle through narrow gaps.
Thanks to the easily adjustable seat and handlebars, the Etnnic City 2.0 Electric Trike ensures comfortable and safe riding for adults of most heights. Its low frame makes it amazingly easy to get on and off – just step aboard, no need to stretch to get onto the saddle.
6000 series aluminium frame plus lightweight alloy components make it surprisingly light for such a rugged machine, made of 6000 series aluminium and weighing around 25kg (Hub motor version) it’s capable of carrying up to 100kg.
The quick release front wheels add to its versatility; by simply pressing a button they detach making the trike much easier to store and transport.
The main advantages of Electric Central (EC) are improved weight distribution and compatibility with multi-geared transmissions, which makes it more suitable for off-road use and for riders in hillier areas. It’s easier to change a tyre or tube on a cycle with a mid-drive too.
The electric hub (EH) system is slightly lighter than the Electric Central (EC) and requires very little maintenance since it places less strain on the transmission. A great choice for flatter terrain.
Adapt and Customise
Also available in a non-electric version. Click here to see the City 2.0 trike
Ortlieb front-mounted bag
Choice of colour:
- Frame available in white, grey, or black
- Decals and basket available in a wide range of colours
Thumb throttle lever for instant power
Custom gearing options also available. Please speak with our team about your needs.
A range of adaptations is available. See the Accessories & Adaptations section of this website.
- Frame: 6000 Series aluminium alloy
- Paint: durable, corrosion resistant powdercoat
- Steering damper: RSS Ride Smooth System, GAS 150N
- Front basket
- Headset: Ahead 1 1/8”
- Stem: Satori Easy Up + Zoom (adjustable)
- Handlebar: MTB double height, alloy
- Grips: rubber
- Brake splitter: Saccon integrated
- Tyres: Schwalbe Big Apple 20” x 2.15”
- Inner tubes: Schwalbe AV7
- Rims: alloy, black
- Seat post: Satori Solo suspension seat post
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Bioaktive
- Seat post clamp: alloy 40mm
- Gear lever: Shimano Sora 9-speed
- Chain: Shimano HG53 9-speed
- Front brakes: Sturmey Archer X-SD
- Rear brake: Shimano M375 caliper, Shimano RT56 160mm rotor
- Rear mudguard: SKS
- Pedals: High grip BMX alloy
Specification EH = Electric Hub drive | EC = Electric Central drive
- Motor: Etnnic E-City 250w | EC: Bafang E-Central 250w
- Battery: EH: Etnnic E02 13Ah | EC: Etnnic E02 13Ah
- Controller: EH: Integrated | EC: Integrated
- Brake levers: EH: Saccon (blocking) | EC: Etnnic E-Cent
- Bottom bracket: EH: SunRace | EC: E-Central integrated
- Rear hub: EH: Etnnic 250w motor| EC: Shimano M475
- Chain guard: EH: SKS | EC: E-Central integrated
- Crank and chainring: EH: Sun Race 36T | EC: E-Central 36T
- Weight: EH: 25 kg | EC: 26 kg
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.