Another extraordinary cycle from Get Cycling. Designed and manufactured to a high standard by a family company based in Bühl, Germany, the Bambuk e-tandem tricycle is well-equipped with carefully chosen, high specification components. It’s extremely comfortable, very adjustable, endlessly customisable… and loads of fun!
Our customers love the way the frame can be shortened to make the tandem easy to store and transport. We like the way the bike can be custom-built to suit a very wide range of abilities.
VAT relief may be available for disabled customers purchasing this product. Click here to see if you qualify.
- Full suspension: double leaf spring front (adjustable shock absorber) and shock damper rear
- Seats: upright and ergonomic, the inclination can be adjusted to suit the rider. These mesh seats increase ventilation while riding. The rear seat is positioned slightly higher than the front, giving a good field of view for the rear rider
- Big wheels for higher riding position and additional stability on uneven terrain (two 24-inch wheels in front, one 26-inch wheel at the rear)
- Telescopic frame (patent-pending), allowing it to be shortened from 3 meters to 1.9 meters for transport
- Schachner MM15 Brushless Mid-Mounted Motor
- Rated voltage: 36 V
- Continuous rating: 250 watt
- rating: 400 watt
- speed: 90 rpm
- Torque: 80 Nm
- Motor weight: 3.4 kg
- Sensors: torque sensor
- LiFePo4, NCM battery
- Nominal voltage: 36 V
- Battery capacities: 15Ah
- Service life: LiFePo4: approx. 1200 full charging cycles
- Charging time: 4-6 hours
- Battery weight: approx. 3 kg
Rohloff Speed Hub
- The Rohloff SPEEDHUB 500/14 has been developed for high load applications, so it’s ideal for the Bambuk e-tandem tricycle. It has fourteen evenly-spaced gear ratios, shifts when stationary and needs little maintenance. It’s an efficient unit, combining reliability and durability even under the toughest conditions. The overall range makes sure that you can always be in the right gear, regardless of terrain, gradient or wind.
Tektro Disc Brakes
- Tektro Auriga Twin hydraulic disc brake coupled system: one lever to brake both left and right wheels. Mineral oil, which is safer than DOT, is used as the brake fluid. The brake pads are made of high-performance metal with a ceramic mixture and guarantee the best brake modulation with good heat resistance and high braking performance. The brake can be locked on for parking. Mechanical Rear Disc Brake: Auriga BB5.
Adapt and Customise
The gear shifter can be placed in front or in the back, allowing the stoker to be more involved in the riding experience.
Optional extras include: wheel covers, foot sandals, spare battery, Hase comfort seats, custom seat height, 5-point harness, mirrors, bottle cages, phone holder, Ortlieb panniers, flag, Bambuk-specific car rack.
A range of adaptations is available. See the Accessories & Adaptations section of this website.
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.