Multi-seat cycles are a wonderful social tool, allowing two riders to communicate easily whilst both enjoying uninterrupted views of the road ahead. The Van Raam Fun2Go is a robust side-by-side tandem tricycle designed for two adults or taller children to ride. The rider on the right has full control of the steering and brakes, the left side rider simply has to pedal. Hand built in the Netherlands, this is a quality machine and made to last.
VAT relief may be available for disabled customers purchasing this product. Click here to see if you qualify.
Standard features include Shimano 7-speed hub gears, adjustable cushioned seats, hydraulic disc brakes, lights, basket, parking brake, security lock and environmentally friendly paint. The frame comes with a five-year warranty.
Click here to see the FunTrain side-by-side towing tandem.
Adapt and Customise
Electric drive system: this product is also available with an electric motor. The electric assist ‘Silent System’ is produced entirely by Van Raam. The motor, battery, controller, smart display and software are developed especially for inclusive cycles. The motor also assists when reversing the cycle by engaging whilst pedalling backwards. A smartphone app connects with the settings of the e-system and can record cycling data, including speed and distance. Battery capacity can also be viewed on the app. in real-time.
The Silent electrical system is a 36 Volt system with 250-Watt motor. The pedal sensor detects movement and force and adjusts output accordingly. The system is exceptionally smooth – sudden jolts as the motor engages, which can occur in other systems, are eliminated by the Silent System.
An optional switchable freewheel hub offers three pedalling settings for the non-steering rider’s transmission:
- Position 1 is a fixed gear, so the rider has to pedal
- Position 2 is a free wheel, so the rider can freewheel
- Position 3 is a multi-speed hub
Other available options:
- 7-speed freewheel on left side
- Fixed/ free hub on left side
- 7-speed freewheel, right side
- Fixed/ free hub , right side
- Retractable footplate (left and/or right side)
- Wheelchair carrier platform
- Perspex separator COVID screen
- Parasol adapter
- One-piece handlebar
- Comfort seat XL (with or without armrests)
- Rear view mirror
- Stick holder bracket (double, for two walking sticks)
- Walker holder bracket
- Wheel guards (spoke protectors)
- Range of seat cushions
- 4 or 5-point safety belt
- Range of extra battery packs
- Range of frame sizes
- Backrest support (front rider, with or without seat belt)
- Rear-view mirror
- Basket (large: 49 x29 x 17 cm)
- Stick holder bracket
A range of adaptations is available. See the Accessories & Adaptations section of this website.
Other colours are available at extra cost, in any of the standard RAL colours
- Inside leg length (adjustable): 75-90 cm
- Seat height: 61 cm
- Weight Bicycle: +/- 69 kg
- Length: 197 cm
- Width: 113 cm
- Wheel size: 20″
- Brakes: Front ‘V’, rear hydraulic disc
- Standard colour : Matt Steel blue/ silver
- User weight per person: 120 kg (special order reinforced model up to 180kg)
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.