We think this might be the best all-terrain-upright-tadpole-tricycle available. Etnnic’s Adventure 2.0 trike is designed specifically for anyone who has difficulty maintaining balance on a conventional bicycle. Having two wheels at the front makes it easy to position this trike accurately, with no risk of inadvertently knocking a rear wheel – as can sometimes happen when steering a conventional delta tricycle through narrow gaps.
(Images show electric version)
Thanks to the easily adjustable seat and handlebars, the Etnnic Adventure Trike ensures comfortable and safe riding for people of most heights. Its low frame makes it amazingly easy to get on and off – just step aboard, no need to stretch to get onto the saddle.
6000 series aluminium frame plus lightweight alloy components make it surprisingly light for such a rugged machine, made of 6000 series aluminium and weighing around 18.5kg in its non-electric version it’s capable of carrying up to 100kg.
We love the quick release front wheels; by simply pressing a button they detach making the trike much easier to store and transport.
Adapt and Customise
Also available with electric motor: click here to see the Etnnic Adventure 2.0 Electric trike.
Choice of colour:
- Chassis in white, grey, or black
- Decals and saddlebag available in a wide range of colours
Custom gearing options also available. Please speak with our team about your needs.
A range of adaptations is available. See the Accessories & Adaptations section of this website.
- Frame: Series 6000 aluminium alloy
- Weight: 19.5 kg
- Paint: Polyurethane
- Steering damper: RSS Ride Smooth System, GAS 150N
- Front bag: Ortlieb
- Headset: Ahead 1 1/8”
- Stem: Satori Easy Up + Zoom (adjustable)
- Handlebar: MTB double height, alloy
- Grips: rubber
- Brake levers: Saccon with parking brake
- Brake splitter: Saccon integrated
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam 20” x 2.35”
- Inner tubes: Schwalbe AV7
- Rims: alloy, black
- Seat post: Satori Solo suspension seat post
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Bioaktive
- Seat post clamp: alloy 40mm
- Gear lever: Shimano Sora 9-speed
- Bottom bracket: SunRace
- Chain: Shimano HG53 9-speed
- Front brakes: Sturmey Archer X-SD
- Rear brake: Shimano M375 caliper, Shimano RT56 160mm rotor
- Rear hub: Shimano M475
- Chain guard: SKS
- Rear mudguard: SKS
- Crank and chainring: SunRace 36T
- Pedals: High grip BMX alloy
- Lights: Rechargeable LEDs and reflectors
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.