At Get Cycling CIC we prefer the personal touch which is why we deliver our cycles with a trained member of our team. Our cycles are delivered fully assembled and ready to ride. Our delivery team will spend time with you making any final adjustments needed and getting you fitted to the bike for a test ride.
Because of the personal touch our delivery costs can be a little higher than the competition, but you get a service that provides any adjustments that you need at your home. As a not-for-profit we only ever charge what it costs us to make deliveries and we always try to keep the cost as low as possible to our customers. Please do talk to us on the phone if you need more information or would like to discuss delivery options.
In unusual cases, for example distance or time restraints, we can also offer pallet delivery with a courier. The cycles are still fully built and checked by our mechanics then placed on a pallet for delivery.
Our charges for personal delivery are
- Within 20 miles of GC: Free of Charge
- Up to 50 miles of GC: £35
- Up to 90 miles of GC: £50
- Up to 150 miles of GC: £85
- Up to 200 miles of GC: 0.60p per mile one way
- 200 miles plus of GC: 0.85p per mile one way
Courier delivery costs will be provided upon request.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
To reduce the costs to our customer we have the following terms and conditions for delivery:
- Get Cycling will aim to deliver cycles in stock within 30 days of full payment.
- Items not in stock or special-order items will be delivered with 30 days of arriving with Get Cycling
- Get Cycling deliveries will take place Monday to Friday, in special circumstances we may be able to deliver at weekends.
- You will be contacted by our logistics team to organise your delivery with you. They will give you specific date and time for delivery. Please expect our driver 20 mins either side of this delivery time.
- If on the day of delivery our driver is running early or late, they will contact you to keep you informed of progress.
- Hand over slots for deliveries are 40 minutes. Please discuss with our sales or logistics team if you will require more time for handover.
If you would like us to contact you about any of our cycles or services, please click Get In Touch below, fill out the contact form and we will get back to you. If you are interested in receiving quarterly updates on what we are up to, please click Subscribe below and sign up to our mailing list.