The Koyote is top of the KMX range; it’s a high quality, high performance lightweight aluminium recumbent trike designed for fast road riding. The best bit? The frame folds quickly giving the ability to store and transport the trike easily.
Built with high end components including 10 speed rear cassette, bar-end shifters and double front chain rings offering a super smooth, wide range 20 speed transmission. This trike features a breathable mesh seat with a built-in adjustable head rest for longer rides. The high-quality Direct Steer multiple position handlebars provide easy seat access and responsive handling.
To see our other recumbent cycles click here
Adapt and Customise
Optional: KMX Chain Tensioner, mudguard set, light bracket, speedo bracket, bottle cage, bag.
A range of adaptations is available. See the Accessories & Adaptations section of this website.
- Frame: TIG Welded aluminium box with aluminium front boom giving 11cm of leg adjustment (no chain length adjustment needed when fitted with the optional KMX Chain Tensioner)
- Steering: direct-steer, multiple position handlebars
- Tyres: 20” x 1.75 Kenda Kompact tyres (front and rear)
- Wheels (front and rear): 20” with double-wall black rim, 32 spoke
- Gear shifters: Microshift 2 x 10 speed bar-end shifters
- Seat: KMX Fabric Bucket Style
- Hubs: alloy
- Chain Set: KMX ISIS
- Brakes: Light-weight Bengal MB700 disc brakes on front wheels only
- Parking Brake
- Bottom bracket: ISIS sealed unit
- Front Cranks: 170mm 52-42T, 3-piece alloy
- Derailleur: Microshift XCD rear / Microshift Centos front
- Gears: 10-speed Microshift 11-36 rear cassette
- Front track: 79cm
- Wheelbase: 105cm
- Seat height: 22cm
- Bottom bracket height: 41cm
- Unfolded: Length: 187cm, Width: 84cm, Height: 75cm
- Folded: Length: 127cm, Width: 84cm, Height: 67cm
- Wheels removed: Length: 122cm, Width: 66cm, Height: 60cm
- Seat (back angle): easy angle with adjustable frame position
- Ground clearance: 11cm to frame
- Weight: 5kg
- Maximum rider weight: 130kg
- Inside leg length: Min 95cm / Max 116cm
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.