KMX’s trail riding trike. This strong versatile trike is equally at home on smooth tarmac or gravel tracks. Featuring a 24″ rear wheel, 24 speed gears and disc brakes on all three wheels the Kobra is a go anywhere trike. Ideal for a fun and adventurous day out and popular with riders who may have difficulty balancing on a two-wheeler. We love the sense of speed it offers, its low maintenance components and its adjustability.
To see our other recumbent cycles click here
Adapt and Customise
Optional extras: multi position adjustable headrest, mudguard set, chain tensioner, light mount, speedo mount, bottle and cage, pannier rack, bag.
A range of adaptations is available. See the Accessories & Adaptations section of this website.
- Frame: TIG Welded steel box with aluminium front boom giving 11cm of leg adjustment (no chain length adjustment needed when fitted with the optional KMX Chain Tensioner)
- Steering: direct-steer, multiple position handlebars
- Tyres: Rear: 24” x 1.95 Kenda K Rad / Front: 20” x 1.95 Kenda K Rad
- Front wheels: 20” with double-wall black rims, 32 spoke
- Rear wheel: 24” with double-wall black rims, 32 spoke
- Gear shifters: Microshift 8 x 3-Speed Twist Grip Shifters
- Seat: KMX Hard-shell bucket
- Brakes: Bengal MB600 disc brake on all 3 wheels (independent rear / linked front)
- Parking Brake
- Bottom bracket: sealed unit
- Front Cranks: 170mm 42-32-22T, 3-piece alloy
- Gears: 8-Speed Microshift 32-12 rear cassette
- Length: 192cm
- Width: 84cm
- Height: 66cm
- Front track: 79cm
- Wheelbase: 105cm
- Seat height: 22cm
- Bottom bracket height: 39.5cm
- Seat (back angle): easy angle with adjustable frame position
- Ground clearance: 12cm to frame
- Weight: 5kg
- Maximum rider weight: 95kg off road / 130kg on road
- Inside leg length: Min 95cm / Max 116cm
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.