The ICE Full Fat is an expedition-tough trike, originally designed for Antarctic record setting, it combines durability, reliability, and specialist features for conquering the most challenging terrain. Rough trails, sand, snow, and mud; if you pedal, it will take you there.
ICE’s heritage of innovation and development combine to produce a trike that is beautifully engineered, rides like a dream, and offers practical features for everyday use.
Optimised ICE frame featuring Compact Flat Twist Fold, No Brake Steer, Rider Positioning System and wide-range gearing.
Easy access swept cruciforms. Allowing you to get your feet further under you for a more stable entry and exit of the trike, this also creates improved heel clearance for smaller riders. A high cruciform and three 26” wheels gives excellent ground clearance over rugged terrain. Large volume, low pressure tyres provide float and traction over soft terrain and bumpy trails.
Newly designed handlebars allow for a wider roomier cockpit, and a new handlebar clamping system with super secure indexed clamps to ensure the handlebars easily remain fixed in position at all times.
Ergo-Flow mesh seat is fitted as standard to the Full Fat, and comprises a seat frame and cover. The Ergo-Flow seat has been designed to provide optimum back support. The cover features breathable fabrics to maximise airflow, whilst cushioning in the base and side bolsters enhances comfort. The tension in the back can be easily adjusted to suit the rider, and there is a handy weather-sealed pocket for small items such as keys and phones at the top.
To see our other recumbent cycles click here
Adapt and Customise
All ICE trikes are available with a wide range of options to fit the trike to you and your body. From seat brackets to adjust the leg length and seat height to the Helping Handles to assist you in and out of the seat, your ICE trike will be the perfect fit for you.
All folding ICE Trikes can be fitted with the Shimano STEPS E-Assist System. Beautifully integrated, available in two models:
- E6000 – Powerful 250w electric motor, 50Nm torque, 418 Wh battery, optional automatic rear hub gear shifting.
- E8000 – Powerful 250w electric motor, 70Nm torque, 504 Wh battery, Bluetooth connectivity, optional XT Di2 electronic gear shifting.
A full range of adaptations is available. See the Accessories & Adaptations section of this website.
- Overall width: 38.8″ (985mm)
- Overall height: 33.5″-35.4″ (850mm-900mm)
- Overall length: 76″-84.6″ (1930mm-2150mm)
- Folded width: 34.5″ (875mm)
- Folded height: 28.3″-38.2″ (720mm-970mm)
- Folded length: 31.1″-44.9″ (790mm-1140mm)
- Seat height: 16.5″ (420mm)
- Seat width: 14.5″ (380mm)
- Seat depth: 11″ (280mm)
- Seat angle adjust: 38 – 51 degrees
- Turning circle: 19’4″ (5.9m)
- Rider weight limit: 275lbs (125kg)
- Overall weight (from): 49.2lbs (22.3kg)
- Rider size (X-seam): 37″ – 50″ (940mm – 1270mm)
- Track width: 33.5″ (850mm)
- Wheelbase: 46.1″ (1170mm)
- Ground clearance (ride height adjusted): 10.4″ (265mm)
- Suspension Travel Rear (optional): 4″ (100mm)
- Suspension Travel Front (optional): 1.5″ (40mm)
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.