We thought we’d seen every variety of three-wheeler. Then the Etnnic Fat appeared on the horizon…
There’s nothing quite like it. Etnnic’s talented design team have skilfully combined the stability of the tadpole layout with the off-road capability offered by 4 inch-wide, big-volume tyres, making a trike that’s seriously entertaining to ride.
An evolution of the Etnnic Adventure Trike, it is equipped with a 250-watt Bafang mid-drive motor integrated into the frame and powered by a battery specially made for this model. It provides amazing propulsion and traction and gives you the confidence to tackle terrain that would be out of bounds for most tricycles.
Adapt and Customise
Also available in a non-electric version. Click here to see the Fat 2.0 trike
Choice of colour:
- Chassis in white, grey, or black
- Decals, saddlebag and tyres available in a wide range of colours
Thumb throttle lever.
Custom gearing options also available. Please speak with our team about your needs.
A range of adaptations is available. See the Accessories & Adaptations section of this website.
- Frame: Series 6000 aluminium alloy
- Weight: 31 kg
- Paint: Polyurethane
- Steering damper: RSS Ride Smooth System, GAS 150N
- Front bag: Ortlieb
- Headset: Ahead 1 1/8
- Stem: Satori Easy Up + Zoom (adjustable)
- Handlebar: MTB double height, aluminium
- Grips: rubber
- Brake levers: Etnnic E-Cent
- Brake splitter: Saccon integrated
- Tyres: Kenda 20” x 4”
- Inner tubes: Kenda 20” x 4”
- Rims: alloy, black
- Seat post: Satori Solo suspension seat post
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Bioaktive
- Seat post clamp: alloy 40mm
- Gear lever: Shimano Sora 9-speed
- Bottom bracket: E-Central integrated
- Chain: Shimano HG53 9-speed
- Front brakes: Sturmey Archer X-SD
- Rear brake: Shimano M375 caliper, Shimano RT56 160mm rotor
- Rear hub: alloy 175mm
- Chain guard: E-Central integrated
- Rear mudguard: SKS
- Crank and chainring: E-Central 36T
- Pedals: High grip BMX alloy
- Motor: Bafang E-Central 250w
- Battery: Etnnic E02 13Ah
- Controller: Integrated
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.