The Travoy’s compact design makes storage easy, and the trailer is ready for deployment on your everyday journey in seconds. The ‘Quick Hitch’, extendable tow arm and thoughtfully designed features maximise the trailer’s utility and functionality. The Travoy is the perfect tool for transporting groceries, luggage, or work gear.
- Quick Hitch allows for tool free installation and easy transition from bike to bike
- Attaches and detaches from the bicycle in seconds
- Integrated wheel guards protect and corral cargo
- Extendable tow arm provides additional clearance for racks and larger tires
- Wide kickstand provides a stable platform when standing on its own
- Tow arm handgrip for manoeuvring the trailer as a handcart
- Compact fold to the size of a briefcase size in seconds
- Includes tie-down straps and Travoy storage bag
- Better stability than standard panniers or backpacks
- Customise with full line of accessory bags for shopping and commuting
- Light bracket for accessory lighting
- 12” push button wheels quickly install
- Storage bag
- Capacity (lbs/kg): 60 / 27
- Weight (lbs/kg): 11.7 / 5.3 (Includes trailer, wheels, Quick Hitch, tie-down straps & storage bag)
- Dimensions (in/cm): 11.5 x 15.5 x 37 / 29.21 x 39.37 x 93.98
- Size Folded (in/cm): 21 x 18 x 8 / 53 x 47 x 20
- Wheel Size(in/cm): 12.5 / 32
- Track Width(in/cm): 23.75 / 60
- Colours: Cool Grey or Black
- Quick Hitch fits 25-35mm seat post diameters
(Not compatible with previous generation rain cover)
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.