The Burley Coho XC single-wheel cargo trailer is ideal for camping, touring and single-track riding. The adjustable kickstand holds the trailer and bike upright, and the release handle disconnects the trailer with one hand.
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Single wheel provides slimmer profile, allowing access on narrow single-track and lower rolling resistance
- Coil-spring suspension stabilises the trailer, reducing structural stress and creating a smoother ride on rough terrain
- Hitching system allows for quick and easy installation and removal from the towing bike
- Adjustable width yoke allows for simple, tool-free adjustment and installation on a wide range of hub widths (126-197mm)
- Burley Ballz dual ball hitch lets the yoke snap quickly into place with dual locking cams
- Release handle simultaneously disconnects both cam locks with one hand
- Height-adjustable kickstand holds the trailer and bike upright for easy loading and unloading of cargo
- Removable side panels
- Cargo bay allows for 70+ litres of storage, with numerous points for strapping down additional gear
- Rear fork allows for three tire options (16” x 3” Plus size wheel, 16” x 2.125” off-road wheel and 16” x 1.75” road tire). Off-road wheel included with Coho XC
- Accessory mounts for bottle cages or other tools
- Level frame and fender for securing long and oversized objects to trailer
- Tool-free disassembly to compact footprint for storage and travel
- Kickstand, side panels and cargo net included
- Flag holder doubles as bottle opener
Customisable setup with optional accessories: The Coho Pannier Rack and Pannier Set provide additional capacity over the rear wheel. Stow gear in the Dry Bag with the Coho 16+ Wheel.
- Capacity (lb/kg) 70 / 31.8
- Weight (lb/kg) 21.5 / 9.74
- Height (in/cm) 21.25 / 53.97
- Width (in/cm) 17 / 43.18
- Length (in/cm) 66.5 / 168.91
- Cargo Space (liters) 70
- Cargo Area (in/cm) 24 x 15 x 11.5 / 60.9 x 38.1 x 29.2
- Wheel Size (in/cm) 16 / 41
- Size Open L x W x H (in) 32.5 x 22 x 22.5
- Size Open L x W x H (cm) 82.6 x 55.9 x 57.1
- Size Folded L x W x H (in) 31.75 x 17.5 x 13.75
- Size Folded L x W x H (cm) 80.6 x 44.5 x 34.9
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.