The Bee bike trailer for kids enables family adventures on a budget without sacrificing safety and durability. This lightweight, bike-only trailer features comfortable seating for one or two children, tinted windows, and plenty of space for cargo. Share your love for the outdoors with your kids in the Burley Bee.
- Compact fold flattens the trailer for easy storage and transportation
- 20” push button wheels for quick removal
- Tinted side windows
- Includes hitch, tow arm and safety flag
- Designed and tested to meet or exceed ASTM F1975-09 safety standards
- Flex Connector allows bike to lay flat while trailer remains upright
- Five-point harness system
- Full internal aluminium roll cage for protection in an accident
- Hammock style seat provides passive suspension for rider comfort
- Heat treated 6061-T6 aluminium frame tubes and hinges
- Wheel guards for protection from unforeseen obstacles
- Side battens create structured barrier between wheels and passenger
- Water resistant 600D polyester cover and seat fabric
- Front-to-rear fold provides increased strength and stability
- Reflective materials and reflectors for visibility (front, rear, and wheels)
- Recessed helmet pocket for extra head room
- UV protection windows are rated UPF 30 and block 96-97.4% of UV light
- Safety flag for visibility
- Interior pockets in both cargo area and child seating area
- Spacious rear cargo area
- Riders: 1 or 2
- Capacity (lb/kg): 100 / 45
- Weight Including Tow bar, Hitch, Flag (lb/kg): 19.95 / 9.1
- Interior Seated Height (in/cm): 27.5 / 69.9
- Interior Seat Width (in/cm): 22.5 / 57.1
- Interior Shoulder Width (in/cm): 22 / 55.9
- Seated Leg Room (in/cm): 21 / 53.3
- Window UV Protection Rating: UPF 30
- Cargo Space (in³/litres): 2700/44.3
- Wheel Size (in/cm): 20 / 51
- Size Open L x W x H (in): 32.25 x 30 x 36
- Size Open L x W x H (cm): 82.6 x 76.2 x 91.4
- Size Folded L x W x H (in): 35.5 x 29.25 x 11.25
- Size Folded L x W x H (cm): 90.2 x 74.3 x 28.6
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.