Double the fun! All the great features of the solo XL plus room for a passenger. It’s neatly constructed to make it easy to ride and simple to maintain, with no exposed chain or cables. And it’s got reverse!
- Very robust frame making it suitable for multi-user spaces.
- Passenger platform includes safety bars for security
- Equipped with coaster brake, hand brake and parking brake.
- Adjustable steering wheel and saddle.
- Wide rear track adds extra stability
- Pneumatic tyres ensure extra comfort.
- 3 wheels and swing axle keep you grounded firmly and safely.
- The BFR-system allows riders to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill.
- Suitable for riders from 6 years up
Length: 1m 70cm
Width: 1m 06cm
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.