The Babboe Mini Mountain is the ideal city cargo bike. Light, short, and with a compact box, this bike has great manoeuvrability and is easy to store. The powerful Yamaha mid-drive motor and ‘stepless’ shifting system give a smooth cycling experience. Made in the Netherlands this is a quality machine and is built to last.
The Enviolo (Nuvinci) stepless gear system’s power sensor is linked to the Yamaha mid-engine, which adjusts the amount of support you get from the battery according to the leg-power going into the pedals.
Fitted with child-friendly, anti-slip steps for safe entry and exit. ‘Mouse holes’ in the sides of the box guide children’s feet when climbing in and out, and act as drainage holes for rainwater.
Steering dampers absorb unevenness in the road surface and ensure that the box and handlebars move gradually and smoothly with no abrupt jolting.
Adapt and Customise
Rear carry rack
A range of adaptations is available. See the Accessories & Adaptations section of this website
- Dimensions assembled: (LxWxH) 235 x 65 x 110 cm
- Dimensions container: (LxWxH) 79 x 64 x 50 cm
- Tyres: Schwalbe Big Apple 26-inch rear wheel and 20-inch front wheel
- Max load front box: 80 kg
- Max rider weight: 100 kg
- Certification: SGS and TÜV
- Frame: extra sturdy with a treatment on the inside to prevent rust water
- Frame size: 50cm
- Colour: Anthracite
- Material container: European beech wood, pressed in curved shape for extra strength and rounded corners for safety (no sharp points) The wooden box has the PEFC quality mark (European quality mark for wood)
- Bench: one bench for two children
- Seat belts: two, three-point seat belts
- Handlebars: height adjustable, aluminium
- Brakes: front & rear disc brakes
- Wheel lock: ART approved Abus ring lock
- Rims: Weinmann double-wall front and rear
- Lighting: AXA LED front and rear
- Saddle height: adjustable saddle, suitable for people 1.57m and 1.98m tall
- Gears: Nuvinci 330 stepless gear
- Kids steps
- Range: 40-60 km
- Battery: 36V / 400Wh / 11Ah
- Battery location : mounted under the bench in the front box
- Charging time: from completely empty to completely full: 4-6 hours
- Motor: Yamaha mid-engine, 250W, 70Nm torque (peak 80Nm)
- Battery charger 42V / 2.17A
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.