The Babboe Dog cargo trike is the ideal solution for any dog lover. Take your four-legged friend anywhere. A convenient ramp allows dogs to walk in and out of the front box. There’s even a folding bench, with room for two children as well as a dog. Made in the Netherlands this is a quality machine and is built to last.
Large front box with safe, high wooden panels, folding bench including seat belts, a dog gangway (lockable hinged flap at front of box), secure rings for dog leashes, secure parking brake for safe and stable loading and unloading. Steering dampers absorb unevenness in the road surface and ensure that the box and handlebars move gradually and smoothly with no abrupt jolting.
Adapt and Customise
- Shimano Nexus 7-speed gearing (standard 3-speed)
- Anti-slip dog mat:
- Dog cushion
- Dog Paw decoration stickers
- Rain tent (black with windows on all sides)
- Cargo trike rain cover (entire cycle)
- Dog cushion.
- ‘Babyshell’ baby seat
A range of adaptations is available. See the Accessories & Adaptations section of this website.
- Assembled dimensions (LxWxH) 217 x 88 x 110 cm
- Dimensions container (LxWxH) 90 x 58 x 53 cm
- Luggage rack (maximum load 25kg)
- Tyre size: 26-inch rear wheel and 20-inch front wheel
- Load bin 100klg
- Max rider weight: 100 kg
- Certification: SGS
- Frame: extra sturdy with a treatment on the inside to prevent rust water
- Frame size: 50cm
- Colour: Black
- Material container: European birch plywood. The panels consist of 9 layers of birch veneer that are glued alternately and finished with a phenolic resin film. The edges are treated with an edge sealer so that the plates are better protected against the weather
- Tilt stoppers
- Benches: two benches, 1 of which can be mounted on the steering side plus a deeper bench that is ideal for the smaller dogs
- Seat belts: two, 3-point seat belts
- Handlebars: height adjustable, aluminium
- Brakes: front drum brake | rear roller brake
- Key lock: ART approved Abus ring lock
- Rims: double-wall front and rear
- Lighting: LED front and rear (two front lamps)
- Saddle height adjustable: suitable for people 1.57m – 1.98m
- Gears: Shimano Nexus 3-speed
- Steering dampers: high-quality gas-sprung
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.