The ideal two-wheel cargo bike with pedal assistance! The Babboe City-E is a solid two-wheel cargo bike with a sporty feel. Agile, fast, and light, its slender design makes this cargo bike practical on busier roads. It is easily manoeuvrable in traffic, even with a full box, and the electric pedal-assist motor support means you can effortlessly cycle long distances and steeper hills. Made in the Netherlands this is a quality machine and is built to last.
Adapt and Customise
Maxi-Cozi baby carrier
Choice of brakes:
Option 1: front roller brake | rear disc brake
Option 2: front disc brake | rear disc brake
A range of adaptations is available. See the Accessories & Adaptations section of this website.
- Assembled dimensions: (LxWxH) 255 x 65 x 110 cm
- Dimensions container: (LxWxH) 99 x 64 x 50 cm
- Luggage rack: maximum load 20kg. (Is also the storage place for the battery).
- Tire size: Schwalbe Big Apple 26-inch rear wheel and 20-inch front wheel
- Max weight front box: 80 kg
- Max rider weight: 100 kg
- Certification: SGS and TÜV
- Frame: extra sturdy with a treatment on the inside to prevent rust water
- Frame size: 50cm
- Colour: Anthracite
- Material container: European beech wood, pressed in curved shape for extra strength and rounded corners for safety (no sharp points) The wooden box has the PEFC quality mark (European quality mark for wood)
- Bench: one bench for two children
- Seat belts: two, 3-point seat belts
- Handlebars: height adjustable, aluminium
- Key lock: ART approved Abus ring lock
- Rims: Weinmann double-wall front and rear
- Lighting: LED front & rear
- Saddle height: adjustable, suitable for people 1.57m – 1.98m tall
- Gears: Shimano 7-speed derailleur
- Kids step
- Action radius: 40-60 km
- Battery: 32.85V / 375Wh / 11.4Ah
- Battery location: under rear luggage rack
- Charging time: From completely empty to completely charged: 4-6 hours.
- Motor: 36V 250W maintenance free motor
- Battery charger: 38V / 2.1A
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.