The Babboe Big cargo bike is a robust, stable, and smart cargo trike equipped with a large front box that can carry up to four children with room to spare. Made in the Netherlands this is a quality machine and is built to last.
The two benches can be folded down to create extra space in the box. Steering dampers absorb unevenness in the road surface and ensure that the box and handlebars move gradually and smoothly with no abrupt jolting.
Adapt and Customise
Rain tent (black with windows on all sides)
A range of adaptations is available. See the Accessories & Adaptations section of this website.
- Dimensions assembled: (LxWxH) 217 x 88 x 110 cm
- Dimensions container: (LxWxH) 90 x 58 x 53 cm
- Rear carry rack (maximum load 25kg)
- Tyres: 26-inch rear wheel and 20-inch front wheel
- Max load front box: 100 kg
- Max rider weight: 100 kg
- Certification: SGS
- Frame: extra sturdy with a treatment on the inside to prevent rust water
- Frame size: 50cm
- Colour: black
- Material container: European birch plywood. The panels consist of 9 layers of birch veneer that are glued alternately and finished with a phenolic resin film. The edges are treated with an edge sealer, so that the plates are better protected against the weather
- Tilt stoppers
- Bench: two folding benches for up to four children
- Seat belts: four, 3-point seat belts
- Handlebars: height adjustable, aluminium
- Brakes: front drum brake | rear roller brake
- Wheel lock: ART approved Abus ring lock
- Rims: double-wall front and rear
- Lighting: LED front & rear (two front lamps)
- Saddle height: adjustable, suitable for people 1.57m and 1.98m tall
- Gears: Shimano Nexus 7-speed
- Steering dampers: high-quality gas-sprung
- Kids step
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.