We think this might be the best all-terrain-upright-tadpole-tricycle available. Our customers love its neat design and stable handling. Etnnic’s Adventure 2.0 Electric Trike is designed specifically for anyone who has difficulty maintaining balance on a conventional bicycle. Having two wheels at the front makes it easy to position this trike accurately, with no risk of inadvertently knocking a rear wheel – as can sometimes happen when steering a conventional delta tricycle through narrow gaps.
Thanks to the easily adjustable seat and handlebars, the Etnnic Adventure 2.0 Electric Trike ensures comfortable and safe riding for people of most heights. Its low frame makes it amazingly easy to get on and off -just step aboard, no need to stretch to get onto the saddle.
6000 series aluminium frame plus lightweight alloy components make it surprisingly light for such a rugged machine, made of 6000 series aluminium and weighing around 25kg (Hub motor version) it’s capable of carrying up to 100kg.
The quick release front wheels add to its versatility; by simply pressing a button they detach making the trike much easier to store and transport.
A choice of motor options – 250w mid-drive (‘Electric Central’ EC) or 250w wheel (‘Electric Hub’ EH) – and battery locations gives you the flexibility to make the tricycle meet your particular requirements. Want to ride out the hills? Choose the powerful mid-drive with hub gears and disc brake. Off to the shops down the road? A single speed hub gear model (plus colour-matched waterproof pannier) will take you there effortlessly and in style. Both options come with clear LCD displays showing distance travelled, current speed, assistance level and battery output.
Adapt and Customise
Also available in a non-electric version. Click here to see the Adventure 2.0 trike.
Choice of colour:
- Frame available in white, grey, or black
- Decals and pannier available in a wide range of colours
Thumb throttle lever for instant acceleration.
Custom gearing options also available. Please speak with our team about your needs.
A range of adaptations is available. See the Accessories & Adaptations section of this website.
- Frame: 6000 Series aluminium alloy
- Paint: Polyurethane
- Steering damper: RSS Ride Smooth System, GAS 150N
- Front bag: Ortlieb
- Headset: Ahead 1 1/8
- Stem: Satori Easy Up + Zoom (adjustable)
- Handlebar: MTB double height, alloy
- Grips: rubber
- Brake splitter: Saccon integrated
- Tyres: Schwalbe Smart Sam 20” x 2.35
- Inner tubes: Schwalbe AV7
- Rims: alloy, black
- Seat post: Satori Solo suspension seat post
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Bioaktive
- Seat post clamp: alloy 40mm
- Gear lever: Shimano Sora 9-speed
- Chain: Shimano HG53 9-speed
- Front brakes: Sturmey Archer X-SD
- Rear brake: cable operated Shimano M375 caliper, Shimano RT56 160mm disc
- Rear mudguard: SKS
- Pedals: High grip BMX alloy
- Lights: Rechargeable LEDs and reflectors
Specification for EH = Electric Hub drive | EC = Electric Central drive
- Motor: EH: Etnnic E-City 250w | EC: Bafang E-Central 250w
- Battery: EH: Etnnic E02 13Ah | EC: Etnnic E02 13Ah
- Controller: EH: Integrated | EC: Integrated
- Brake levers: EH: Saccon parking brake | EC: Etnnic E-Cent
- Bottom bracket: EH: SunRace | EC: E-Central integrated
- Rear hub: EH: Etnnic 250w motor | EC: Shimano M475
- Chain guard: EH: SKS | EC: E-Central integrated
- Crank and chainring: EH: Sun Race 36T | EC: E-Central 36T
- Weight: EH: 26 kg| EC: 27 kg
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.