The Babboe Curve-E (electric) cargo trike is built to the highest standard with an affordable price tag. Elegant, comfortable, and practical with enough space to carry up to four children and electric pedal assistance with 8 modes. Made in the Netherlands this is a quality machine and is built to last.
The Babboe Curve is fitted with child-friendly, anti-slip steps for safe entry and exit. Steering dampers absorb unevenness in the road surface and ensure that the box and handlebars move gradually and smoothly with no abrupt jolting.
Adapt and Customise
Maxi-Cozi baby carrier
A range of adaptations is available. See the Accessories & Adaptations section of this website.
- Assembled dimensions (LxWxH): 215 x 88,4 x 110 cm
- Box dimensions (LxWxH): 82 x 63 x 55 (steering side) / 44 (front)
- Rear carrier: maximum load 20kg (is also the storage place of the battery)
- Tyre size: 26-inch rear wheel and 20-inch front wheel
- Box load capacity: 100 kg
- Saddle load capacity: 100 kg
- Certification: SGS
- Frame: extra sturdy, anthracite-coloured frame with shockproof powder coating, treated on the inside to prevent rusting
- Colour: Anthracite
- Box material: European beech wood, pressed in a curved shape for extra sturdiness and rounded corners for safety (no sharp points). The wooden box is PEFC-certified (European Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification)
- Anti-tip system
- Bench: two benches for 4 children
- Belts: four, 3-point belts
- Handlebar: height adjustable, aluminium handlebars
- Brakes: front & rear disc
- Lock: ART approved Abus ring lock
- Rims: Weinmann double-wall front and rear
- Lighting: LED lighting front & rear (two front lamps concealed under the steps)
- Saddle: height adjustable, suitable for persons with length 1.57m – 1.98m
- Gears: Shimano 7-speed derailleur
- Steering dampers: high-quality gas assisted
- Kids steps with anti-slip surface
- Action radius: 24-37 miles
- Battery: 32.85V / 375Wh / 11,4Ah
- Charging time: From completely empty to completely charged: 4-6 hours.
- Motor: 36V 250W maintenance-free motor
- Battery charger: 42,1V 2,08Ah
Book a Cycling Assessment
You can visit us any time during opening hours, but only through an appointments system can we be sure that the specialist able to help you most will be available, and that the ideal demo cycles are at base at that time. Appointments mean we can give you the full support and time you need to try a wider selection of cycles and possible adaptations.
Finding Your Cycle...
All kinds of bikes for all kinds of people. That’s our thinking at Get Cycling, and we demonstrate, adapt and supply what is probably the world’s widest range of specialised cycles. We are a not-for-profit, operating nationally, and promoting diversity in cycle design and supply. We believe that our new and refurbished cycles take pedal-power into new realms of delight.
We have child-carrying options, cargo cycles, tandems, adapted cycles for special needs, folding bikes, fun bikes, tricycles, companion cycles, multi-seaters, recumbents and much more. If we don’t have a new model of what you need then we may well have a refurbished version. In any case, please talk to us so that we can check that the cycle you have in mind is right for you.