Love Your Bike! Maintenance Sessions for North Ayrshire Workplaces Autumn 2017
October 17, 2017
Between 30th October and 10th November 2017, staff can learn how to keep their bikes smart and sharp for the winter (and beyond) by signing up for free cycle maintenance sessions at local workplaces (if your workplace is listed below, then keep an eye out for internal publicity info!)
The free sessions are for regular cyclists and beginners, and will show you how to: check your bike is safe, tweak your brakes and gears, fix punctures simply and easily, true your wheels, and lots more. There’ll also be advice on cycling with examples of commuter bikes & equipment and sample toolkits.
North Ayrshire Council is working with Transport Scotland and Paths for All’s Smarter Choices, Smarter Places initiative to deliver these sessions to keep you and your bike on the road through winter & beyond.
Participating organisations & companies:
- North Ayrshire NHS: Mon 6th & Tues 7th, 4pm – 6pm (Cunningham House NAC)
- North Ayrshire Council: Mon 6th & Tues 7th, 4pm – 6pm (Cunningham House NAC)
- EDF (Hunterston B): Weds 8th, 2:30pm – 4:30pm
- Booth Welsh: Thurs 9th, 4pm – 6pm
- J&D Pierce: Fri 10th, 3pm – 5pm