Sunny Nindo Tandem
£1,915.56 (ex. VAT)
The Nijland Sunny Nindo tandem is designed with an adult and child in mind, whereby the rear person can take care of the steering and braking.
An ingenious built in coupling system between the two riders makes it possible to disengage the pedalling for the front rider using a lever on the rear handlebars. There is also a foot rest for the front rider.
The Sunny Nindo comes equipped with standard features like a Shimano 7-speed hub, freewheel, limited turning angle, strong luggage rack, frame lock, enclosed chain guard, saddle-bag and battery operated lights.
Disabled individuals may be eligible for VAT exemption. Please complete our VAT exemption form and contact us, don't order through website.
- Powder-coated in midnight blue.
- Hand-built frame made from high quality steel.
- Front handlebar can be connected to steering to give the front rider some control.
- Rear Shimano roller brake.
- Front hub brake.
- High quality aluminium rims .
- Fitted with sporty gel saddles.
- Rear wheel has 24" x 1.75 tyre.
- Front wheel has 20" x 1.75 tyre.
- Frame access heights: front 33 cm; rear 38 cm.
- Frame heights: front 31 cm; rear 50 cm.
- Total length 238 cm.
- Overall weight approx. 25 kg.
- Saddle height (from floor):
- front rider: 58 - 78 cm; rear rider: 80 - 103 cm.
- Inside leg length:
- front rider: 20" - 28" (51 - 71 cm); rear rider: 28.5" - 39.5" (72 - 100 cm).
- The front seat is designed to fit children from about 5 years.
- As this is quite a large bike, please contact us to order this product and we can find the best delivery option for you. Please allow 4 weeks for delivery.
- Made in Holland.