£2500.00 (inc. VAT)
The De Redding Kindervervoer trike is a great way to transport up to 8 small children by bicycle and possibly a wonderful advertising opportunity for a business. Environmentally friendly, healthy and fun!
- Low maintenance, no fuel costs and road tax.
- Specially adapted gearing makes light work of pedalling.
- Holds 8 children under 6 years or 6 children under 10 years on the two facing bench seats.
- By using two belts instead of brackets makes it much easier to four children at a bank to take place.
- You can watch your children while you are cycling.
- Clearly visible, but also flexible to manoeuvre in traffic.
- Disc brakes on the front wheels with parking brake
- Rear coaster brake
- Fixed clear canopy of stainless steel and lexan
- Available with 7 or 8 gears
- Quick release seat post
- Frame powder coated in 3 layers
- Anti-slip floor
- AXA security lock
- Retractable security bars above the bench seats to avoid small fingers from getting caught in the closure.
- As this is quite a large bike, please contact us to order this product and we can find the best delivery option for you. Please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
- Other colours are available, please contact us for details. Available with extras such as individual seats for toddlers and front or side window film for bad weather.