Fun filled activity days for special schools
We bring around six specially developed and very different ‘action stations’, all pedal- or hand-powered activities including:
- A two-person Scalextric racing game with hand-cranked option for wheelchair users.
- A two-person velodrome racing game with pedals or hand-cranks.
- A ‘television set’ showing our specially made cycling video. It works only when you pedal!
- A fun-with-fruit smoothie-maker.
- A beautiful hand-cranked barrel organ with a choice of music roll.
- Some very unusual adapted cycles, to match your requirements.
We carry out a detailed consultation prior to the event so we can bring equipment suitable for your needs. Parents are welcome: giving you a focus for discussing their child’s exercise levels, diet, weight management and any other requirements or goals.
At the end of the day we give all participants a certificate of achievement. It’s a day they will never forget.
Prices vary according to date and location, although it can certainly be cheaper if you co-operate with other local schools to give us a run of days. Sometimes we set up at one school with neighbouring schools timetabled to visit. In most cases clients receive funding from the local authority, from local charities or from a local business sponsor. We can also put on a Dynamo Challenge in a local sports hall at a weekend, which attracts Awards for All funding.